Location: Penarth or Remote
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager or Sales Executive, looking to join a rapidly growing start-up in the FinTech/ Business Software industry? This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the culture and set the foundations for the future of Octopus Blue.
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, you will be responsible for the whole sales process at Octopus Blue; SMEs, industry verticals and partner management. Working in a start-up environment, your flexibility, adaptability and can-do attitude will be crucial to your success. You will be supported with training and mentoring to allow you to fulfil your ambitions; the Octopus Blue family takes pride in bringing out the best from our excellent team members.
- Delighting sales qualified SMEs by understanding their needs and helping them realise the value of business optimisation reviews and implementing their supporting software stack
- Guiding Professional Services, Consultancy, Manufacturing and Wholesale leads to the right technology solutions
- Collaborating with partners to secure referrals to Octopus Blue and generate commissions and fees for reselling their products
- Generating new leads and opportunities to keep the sales pipeline flowing
- Attending networking events, trade shows and seminars
Octopus Blue help your small business to optimise your processes and software, enabling you to operate in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
Octopus Blue are uniquely independent, whole of market, business software experts. Our experienced consultants will implement and configure your entire software stack, empowering you to laser focus on what you do best.
Octopus Blue. The business software experts.
- Experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales Executive
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal, including polite and professional domineer
- Hands on, can do mentality
- Eagerness to learn and flexibility to adapt to many roles as required in a start-up
- Experience selling consultancy, workflow or business process reviews
- In depth knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting or ERP software market
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter detailing why you are the right fit for this role.