Are you a Marketing Graduate or Student seeking an, looking to join a rapidly growing start-up in the FinTech/ Business Software industry? This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the culture and set the foundations for the future of Octopus Blue.
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, you will be responsible for aspects of marketing ranging from raising brand awareness (including at trade shows and exhibitions), building digital and social media presence and lead generation.
Working in a start-up environment, your flexibility, adaptability and can-do attitude will be crucial to your success. You will be supported with training and mentoring to allow you to fulfil your ambitions; the Octopus Blue family takes pride in bringing out the best from our excellent team members.
- Building brand awareness of Octopus Blue. The Business Software Experts.
- Working with the Operations Expert to plan and organise trade shows and exhibitions.
- Marinating social media and blog posts, capturing contact details in the CRM system
- Improving Octopus Blue page rankings with SEO, keywording and other tools
- Optimising advertising spend on Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
Octopus Blue help your small business to optimise your processes and software, enabling you to operate in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
Octopus Blue are uniquely independent, whole of market, business software experts. Our experienced consultants will implement and configure your entire software stack, empowering you to laser focus on what you do best.
Octopus Blue. The business software experts.
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal, including polite and professional domineer
- Hands on, can do mentality
- Eagerness to learn and flexibility to adapt to many roles as required in a start-up
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch or similar
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter detailing why you are right for this role.