Location: Penarth or Remote
Are you an experienced Software Consultant, looking to join a rapidly growing start-up in the FinTech/ Business Software industry? This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the culture and set the foundations for the future of Octopus Blue.
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, you will be responsible for the business process review, software recommendations and software implementation for all of Octopus Blue’s offerings – independent, whole of market business solutions. Working in a start-up environment, your flexibility, adaptability and can-do attitude will be crucial to your success. You will be supported with training and mentoring to allow you to fulfil your ambitions; the Octopus Blue family takes pride in bringing out the best from our excellent team members.
- Reviewing customer processes and recommending software solutions
- Advising clients about product integrations and best practices
- Software implementation, remotely or on site
- Support for previous implementations
- Customer on boarding and training
- Attending trade shows and events
Octopus Blue help your small business to optimise your processes and software, enabling you to operate in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
Octopus Blue are uniquely independent, whole of market, business software experts. Our experienced consultants will implement and configure your entire software stack, empowering you to laser focus on what you do best.
Octopus Blue. The business software experts.
- Experience as a Software Consultant or Implementation Specialist
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal, including polite and professional domineer
- Hands on, can do mentality
- Eagerness to learn and flexibility to adapt to many roles as required in a start-up
- Experience building workflow or business process reviews
- In depth knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting or ERP software market
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter detailing why you are right for this role.